Pages

12 January 2013

We are moving!

To all subscribers, followers, and visitors of this blog: we are moving! 


It has been quiet here lately. Posting to my blog, website, Daily Paintworks and two Facebook pages left me scatterbrained, and the blog as well as the website suffered.

To combat this 'internet fatigue', I have moved my blog, website and newsletter to a new site, where they are integrated in one place:

minekereinders.com 


As this blog is a record of sorts of my last five years of paintings, I will not delete it, but this will be my last post here.

I thank you for your interest in my work, and hope you will join me at my new site.
Mineke.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: if you have already signed up to receive my newsletter, you don't have to do so again.


 



4 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

all the best with you new site mineke i hope it is a good solution for you ...wishing you a very happy new year

Mineke Reinders said...

Thank you so much Jane, I am hopeful about it. A very happy new year to you too.

Suzanne McDermott said...

I'm so glad that I noticed this post!! I love you and everything you've done at this site since 2007. Gosh, it was a different world back then, wasn't it? We're due for a catch up but in the meanwhile, I am off to see your new site. Till we connect, I'm sending lots of love and all good wishes. Miss you!

Mineke Reinders said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm so glad to hear from you! Thank you for your heartfelt comment. Indeed, so much has changed; life - and art - goes on... I'd love to catch up soon, I've missed you too. Meanwhile, take good care, lots of love to you too, and best of luck with all you do.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin