Pages

18 July 2012

International Watercolor Society Catalog

Yesterday, I received my copy of the International Watercolor Society Catalog and a certificate for my participation as member of the jury for the first and second IWS Contest on Facebook.

This is a beautiful book featuring the works of many outstanding watercolor artists from all over the world. I am honored to be in their company. You can browse the pages of the catalog here:
Part I and Part II.

IWS Catalog, 2012. Collage created by Ahmet Sürücü.



4 comments:

RobCarey said...

Congratulations, Mineke! Well deserved honor.

SHUBHANKAR ADHIKARI said...

Congratulations for your success.

Mineke Reinders said...

Thank you Rob! Sorry for the late reply - I didn't see comments here while we were moving.

Mineke Reinders said...

Thank you very much Shubhankar.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin